What is Email Marketing?
A marketing strategy to promote the services by sending commercial messages through emails to potential or current customers is called email marketing. This marketing strategy works to build loyalty, trust and brand awareness in potential customers. If your marketing campaign is basically on a low budget then you should prefer email marketing as your first marketing strategy as it takes very little cost in comparison to other strategies like social media and search engine ads. You must have understood here What is Email Marketing.
Email marketing usually can be used in any phase of the marketing whether you want to convert your unaware audience to aware one or you want to consider them or you want them to purchase your products or you want to make them loyal to your brand, email marketing will be the best option. So Email Marketing called 360′ promotion in Digital Marketing. Email marketing is the best technique for promotion in the digital marketing field. So the question is here What is meant by Digital Marketing.
As I am favoring email marketing but why? Why I am doing so?
Simple’ here I am mentioning some of the advantages of email marketing.
1) Cheap one: one of the best advantages is its lower cost in comparison to other marketing channels. If you want to target a list of 4000 to 5000 peoples it will cost you around 200$ to 400$ per CPM depending upon tools used. Before starting your campaign check different platforms and their pricing as most of the platforms are giving a set amount of free emails to their new customers.
2) Consider your interested audience: If you want to reach your already engaged audience email marketing will be a better option as it builds brand awareness among your audience who already had an engagement with your previous ads or visited your website. It will make easier for your sales team to convert your leads as they will be more interested after getting engaged with your mail.
3) Measurable results: Most of the email marketing tools make you able to track your campaign, you can check how many people open your mail, click-through rate, conversion rates so that you will get to know how you can optimize your campaign and improve the results.
4) Personalization Marketing: If you want to target your audience on the basis of their mindset their behavior and interest then you can design your mail according to the personality of the audience i.e. you can show discounts if your audience is budget-conscious, show them deals bring landing pages in the mail to make them more qualified.
5) Better ROI generator: Why most of the business is investing in email marketing is the question having a very satisfying answer that is “results” or I can say better and positive results to the business. According to DMA research, every €1 spent gives a return of €30.03 which has increased actually to €32.28 In 2017.
So these were some advantages of Email Marketing, now the things are which is the best tool to do email marketing? As there are several options on the web so which should be considered or which should not? Here is the lists of best email marketing tools check that…
1) Sender: Free plan: Up to 2500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at approx. $10 per month
2) Sendinblue: Free plan: Up to 300 emails per day
Paid plan: Starts at $25 per month
3) Mailchimp: Free plan: Up to 2,000 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $9.99 per month
4) Mailjet: Free plan: Unlimited contacts and up to 6,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $8.69 per month
5) Benchmark Email: Free plan: Up to 2,000 subscribers and 14,000 emails per month
Paid plan: Starts at $13.99 per month
So now you are ready with the stuff of email advertising also you know some best tools for email advertising but there is one more thing which matters in every marketing campaign. Yes, that is a strategy but why you should create a strategy for email marketing? Here it is… You have to decide which audience should be targeted when to be boosted and whom to be sent. Some of the mails will be non-promotional but could be sales driven if targeted to a suitable audience. Depending upon your strategy you would be able to gauge your result from your campaign.
How you can start Email Marketing?
1) Start building customers list should be targeted
2) Fetch correct one from them
3) Filter them according to the behaviors and interest
4) Create a template with the help of your email marketing tool
5) You are all set to boost your mail.
If you want to get more deep knowledge of email marketing just drop your comment about that we will be there for your queries!